Sunday, March 8, 2015

Blog Post #9


     So it has been 2 weeks since I have blogged and there honestly is not as much to share as there was in the last blog post. So over the past 2 weeks I have been training for the 8k (nothing new). I can  do 4 miles straight with out stopping but could hit 4.5 miles if I really tried. So by Thursday I have to have the 5 miles down pat! The race is this Saturday too. I am a little nervous to be honest...I have never been a good runner so I hope this turns out well!
     My eating is going really well. I have been eating my healthy meals that I make on Sunday and I haven't been eating crap! Lent is also helping this case. This weekend was my hour competition, and even with the traveling I stuck to my nutrition and brought meals in a cooler. I did have pizza the last night, but I had to celebrate because of our victory. And you also can't deprive yourself of those unhealthy foods. That's what I have learned, its not about dieting, its about moderation.
     Can't wait to see how this 8k turns out and I'm excited to blog about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment